SEMLER’S DEF-DISTRIBUTOR is the result of DEF technologies converging with 50+ years of Semler’s expertise and innovation serving the chemical and petroleum industries. The DEF-DISTRIBUTOR is a high purity closed-loop DEF bulk transfer skid that meets the demands of any Diesel Exhaust Fluid delivery agent. Our system uses only ISO 22241-3 approved components to ensure contaminant-free Diesel Exhaust Fluid. In addition, the DEF-grade pump features a 5-year manufacturer warranty. Combined with Semler’s reputation for long-lasting, durable equipment, the Semler DEF-DISTRIBUTOR will provide years of accurate and reliable DEF Transfer service.
- Durable Carbon Steel platform. Compatible with forklifts for ease of transportation.
- Weights and Measures Approved Rotary Meter w/ optional ticket printer meets ISO 22241-3 Standards for compatible materials.
- Self-Priming pump is constructed of chemical resistant DEF approved materials and can run dry for extended periods of time to minimize operator error. Balanced to meet ISO 1940 G2.5 for smooth operation with low levels of vibration.
- Heavy duty motorized hose reel has a rewind setting for ease of use and features all stainless steel waterways to eliminate the possibility of contamination. Uses 115V local facility power.
- All stainless steel Air Eliminator with Viton seals is permanently assembled to ensure long lasting use and will avoid crystallization in the DEF transfer system.
- ISO certified hose options are lighter than comparable rubber hoses and have a TPR coating to protect against UV, ozone and cracking better than standard hoses.
- Available absolute-rated 1 micron filter protects against any crystallization that may occur when air hits the solution inside of the emptying containers.
- RSV coupling is made of high quality stainless steel to ensure purity at the beginning and end of liquid transfer, and has a dry disconnect system that allows for only two milliliters or less of excess fluids. Compatible with most IBC or drum DEF containers.
- Available in varying flow rates for high-flow transfer or dispensing.