Semler’s DEF Modular Minibulk combines our expertise in Liquid Handling and bulk storage with innovation in DEF technology. The DEF modular Mini-Bulk fits on all standard-width fuel islands and has the smallest footprint of any equal volume system making it the ideal solution for DEF storage at fleets, commercial locations, and retail facilities. The system is compatible with Semler’s DEF Fleet Dispenser as well as any commercial, fleet, or retail dispenser on the market. The unique modular design allows for infield expansion from 500 to 2,000 gallons meeting increasing DEF demand. Our system uses only ISO 22241-3 approved components to ensure contaminant-free Diesel Exhaust Fluid and can be installed in a variety of extreme climate conditions. Continuing Semler’s reputation for high quality, durable equipment, The DEF Modular Mini-Bulk is the solution for uncompromised DEF Storage.
- 500 or 1000 Gallon standard capabilities, expandable to 2000 gallons.
- High density polyethylene tank with stainless steel outer panels and roof
- Insulated for hot or cold climates
- 2” lockable stainless steel DEF dry break fill port and 1” stainless steel outlet
- Electronic overfill protection and low level sensor with tank indicator lights
- ½ HP submersible DEF pump
- Advertising rails available upon request
- Pre-piped and pre-wired for easy install
- NEMA 4 UL certified control panel
- Auxiliary port for inventory management system integration
- Closed loop system to ensure product integrity
- All equipment meets ISO 22241-3 material standards for DEF compatibility