The Goodyear Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) transfer and dispensing hose is specifically designed to meet the ISO 22241 standard required of all DEF-approved equipment. Made of specially formulated EPDM, the Goodyear DEF hose features lower extractables than other EPDM hoses to reduce contamination which can damage sensitive SCR equipment. Also, the Goodyear DEF hose is designed with reduced volumetric expansion to meet Weights & Measures approval required for accurate transfer of Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
Goodyear DEF Transfer Hose
Product Selection Process
- Flextral is a manufacturer of high quality hose for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and meets ISO 22241 standards
- Semler Industries Drum Leak Tester uses air to test drums before reuse.
- Semler Industries PetroPolisher fuel polishing unit - An efficient, reliable & cost effective way to treat the fuel for backup emergency generators
Find A Rep
- New Product Release - Blackmer introduces SX1B-DEF Series Sliding Vane Pumps in 110V and 12V versions.
- Semler Industries at PEI / NACS
- ALS, otherwise known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, attacks a person’s muscles gradually robbing their ability to walk, speak, eat and breathe; yet usually keeping their mind intact. Nerve degeneration leads to muscle weakness and impaired speaking, swallowing and breathing; eventually causing complete paralysis and death. While some symptoms are treatable, there is currently NO CURE. […]
- News Archive »