Semler Industries’ reputation for innovative design and quality construction has resulted in our Potable Water Cabinets adorning thousands of gates at hundreds of airports around the world. Our attention to even the smallest of details not only makes our PWC’s less costly to operate but easy to maintain. Our highly trained Product Specialists will make it easy for you to select the perfect Potable Water Cabinet, customized just for your needs.
Our Potable Water Cabinets feature rugged stainless steel construction and high-polish finish guarantee long life, and the easy-to-clean design promotes sanitary conditions. All Semler Potable Water Cabinets are listed and marked by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory and certified to UL and CSA standards. Customized options, including CSA approved components, are available to meet your specific needs
Potable Water Cabinet Standard Equipment
- Type 304 stainless steel, 16 gauge, #4 polish finish interior and exterior
- Pitched top design sheds water easily
- Welded construction through-out.
- No support braces or equipment mounted on the bottom interior of cabinet to impede drainage or cleaning.
- Welded, ground, and polished joints
- Automotive grade weather striping installed on door jambs.
- Double wall insulated on all sides, doors, top and bottom.
- Doors are removable for ease of repair or replacement
- For worker safety, heated models have no exposed heating elements.
- All electrical components are weather resistant or NEMA 4 rated
- Energy efficient with excellent heat retention. Freeze protection tested at 40 degrees below zero. (Lab test data on file)
- Piping is bronze or stainless steel suitable for potable water service.
- Cabinet hardware is all stainless steel.
- Cabinet is NRTL listed and marked
Contact Semler Industries today to find out how our Potable Water Cabinets and related products can service your facilities